Our COVID-19 Response:
Now and always, the health and safety of our guests is our top priority. We remain committed to providing clean, safe properties to our guests and are living up to that commitment now more than ever to ensure that your experience with FHS is an exceptional one! FHS takes pride in providing safe, fully sanitized, and socially isolated options for those in need of temporary housing.
We are continually monitoring restrictions and re-visiting policies to ensure that we remain in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. When policies or recommendations change, we immediately update our internal policies and practices accordingly. We carefully follow the recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization Information (WHO) to ensure that we are doing all we can for the safety of our guests. Please help us keep our communities healthy by practicing social distancing, proper hand-washing, and wearing a mask when out in public.
*** Our properties remain clear and unlinked to any elements of the outbreak.
What we are doing
- We utilize advanced air treatment technology to eradicate airborne viruses. We use Airthereal MA10K-PRO Ozone Generator 10000 mg/h O3 sterilizer machines, which is one of the most powerful sterilizers, and features a 99.98% killing rate for viruses and bacteria.
- We have heightened our existing industry-leading safety protocols and are taking every precaution to ensure that our properties are sterile, so that you can have a safe stay with us. We do not host those actively working in the medical field, in order to decrease the chances of local outbreaks.
- We have employed robust cleaning and sanitation procedures in all areas of our properties, which are outlined in ‘Our Cleaning Procedures’.
- We are conducting wellness checks of all employees servicing our properties, which includes (but not limited to) monthly testing.
- We have established an internal task force to monitor and provide guidance in real time.
- We supply sanitizer to all employees, and cleaning products are readily available for use by our guests during their stay.
- We have established and trained our staff on new escalation protocols to ensure swift action and proper resource allocation in the event of any situation arising which poses a heightened risk to our team or our guests.
- We deep clean all aspects of our homes- including all surfaces, door handles, cabinets, remotes, light switches, and furniture/ upholstery.
- All electronics are disinfected.
- All appliances are sanitized.
- All kitchen items including dishes, cookware and silverware are all cleaned in the dishwasher.
- All washers/dryers are cleaned and disinfected.
- All bed linens including comforters, blankets, towels and wash clothes, as well as shower curtains and liners are washed at a high temperature.
Why trust FHS ?
- 24/7/365 customer service – around the clock!
- Seamless check-in process!
- Flexible booking options!
- Local experts – All of our employees are local, offering you a more customized accommodation experience!
- We offer keyless/ contactless check-in at all of our properties!
- We follow daily cleaning protocols for high-touch areas in all of our offices!
- Our teams are armed with all the support they need to provide a healthy working environment!
- We have implemented additional cleaning protocols to sanitize our units before guest check-in, including the use of ozone generators, which exceeds the cleaning standards of hotels.