Bolingbrook FHS Rental FeaturedBolingbrook, United States
About this listing
2900 SF renovated home, including finished basement. This property has 4 bedrooms & 3.5 bathrooms. Master suite has a king, and the other 3 bedrooms have a Queen. 2 air mattresses available upon request. Plenty of Kitchen utensils, pots/pans, appliances, anything you could possible want in a kitchen, including spices! Children friendly & lots of technology!
Updated home, with 2 car garage access. Driveway also has a parking pad, so 3 more vehicles can fit comfortably. Total of 5 parking spaces on property, with plenty of street parking. The home was built in 2003, so it presents an open concept, with all updated flooring/carpet. Kitchen and bathrooms won’t disappoint! Couch sectional with massager and recliner, super comfortable! Card and game table in basement, with cards available, and of course plenty of games! Pool table in basement for constant entertainment! Master Suite has a connected bathroom, and space like you wouldn’t believe! If you love aquariums, you will find it very peaceful to relax near our in-wall aquarium.
– 1 baby crib
– 1 stroller to support your tourism activities
– 1 high chair for a pleasant dinner time experience
– 1 booster seat for convenient traveling
– 6 LCD Televisions, all with cable access. (English and Spanish).
– Netflix and Prime Video access
– 150 Mbps Internet speed, w/ Ethernet hard line available
– Wi-Fi throughout entire home
– 65″ Basement, 55″ TV living area, 43″ TV master Suite, 32″ TV bedroom’s 2 & 3
– Sound Bar in living room
Fun & Games:
– 2 Bicycles on-site
– 4 Tennis Rackets for your pleasure
– 1 Football available
– 1 Basketball available
– 50 + Board games on site
– Playing Cards available
Premium Amenities when booking with FHS:
– 10+ cooking Spices for a delicious meal experience
– 3 types of cooking oils for easy meal preparation
- Air Conditioning
- Back Office
- Loading Dock
- Outdoor Space
- Sound System
- Storage Space
- Customer Parking
- Staff Parking
- Nightly: $649
Terms & rules
- Cancellation Policy
- 90% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 45 days before arrival or earlier. 50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 14 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if cancelled less than 14 days.
- Additional rules information
- Check-In Policy: Normal check-in is 4 p.m. 2 p.m. early check-in is available if we have no guest checking out the same day. For convenience, your bags may be dropped off any time after 12 p.m., day of check-in. Event Policy: All events/parties must be pre-approved PRIOR to booking and will incur an event deposit. Exterior security cameras on site. Late Check-Out Policy: Check-out is 10 a.m. unless otherwise approved in writing. When guest depart late, the cleaning staff must wait to enter property, which delays our next guest check-in. Therefore, there will be a $50 fine, for every 30 minutes guest(s) are still on site, which is issued to our next guest as compensation for their inconvenience. Pet Policy: Pets must be approved and disclosed upfront. Pets carry additional deposit, and because we advertise high cleaning standards, traveler is responsible for carpet/upholstery cleaning upon check-out. Inquire for details. ID Policy: A copy of valid govt issued ID must be submitted 7 days before check-in. (Names must match). Compliance mandatory. Plumbing: Any drainage or plumbing issues related to toilet paper, paper towels, wipes, or hair being found in the drainage system will be solved at the tenant’s expense. Dispute Policy: Any damages that are pursued through court, guest will be responsible for all FHS court cost, including related professional fees such as paralegal and investigative/private detective cost.
Property expert: FreeStand Home Solutions
- Profile Status
- Expert rating